Mary and Richard
Mary is a Colorado native, born in Colorado Springs, CO. She moved to northern Colorado in 1982. She grew up in Mead and graduated from Skyline high school in Longmont. She earned a B.S. degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from Colorado State University. While attending college, she worked part-time at a specialty chemical company that is respected worldwide for its research, development and manufacturing of high-performance organometallics. Upon graduation she joined the company on a full-time basis. Over the course of the next 18 years, she held progressively responsible and key management positions in Finance, Human Resources and served on the Corporate Board of Directors.
Mary’s interest in real estate peaked soon after she purchased her first home. She began investing and building a real estate portfolio in the early 2000s which added to her understanding of the real estate process. It was through her personal experiences that she developed a passion and desire to help others in their real estate endeavors. Her knowledge of the local market, professionalism, dedication, work ethic, pleasant nature and engaging personality make her the right choice for your real estate needs. Her commitment as your Realtor® of choice is to provide you the highest level of service you deserve throughout every phase of the real estate transaction.
Richard was born in Long Island, New York and relocated to Fort Collins in 1977 with his family. He obtained his real estate license in 1997 making him a third-generation Realtor®.
Richard’s familiarity of Northern Colorado, his vast knowledge of real estate and his passion for assisting buyers, sellers and investors achieve their goals has contributed to his longevity in an ever-changing real estate market.
Richard’s real estate accomplishments include:
• Successfully closed over 750 transactions during his 20+ year career.
• Successfully closed over 300 transactions with first-time home buyers. Assisted a majority of the first-time home buyers with obtaining government down payment assistance (zero-down) home loans.
• Assisted investors with building extensive real estate portfolios.
• Worked directly with Banks/Asset management companies liquidating and selling bank foreclosed inventory.
• Specialized in selling HUD/REO foreclosed properties.
• Bought and sold approximately 50 properties for fix-and-flip.
• Built a personal real estate rental portfolio.