The Rent to Own program through the Kittle Team can help you if you can’t get approved for a loan. We can do Rent to Own homes in most areas around Northern Colorado or Denver. We have the #1 Lease to Own agent in Colorado on our team. Anyone else offering a similar program will simply not be able to match our experience and expertise!
WE HAVE PUT ALMOST 60 FAMILIES THROUGH OUR LEASE TO OWN PROGRAM!
• Any home currently for sale in an approved area. Our agent will help you with which areas can work.
• Home price must be between $100,000 and $550,000
• No short sales, foreclosures or auctions
BASIC REQUIREMENTS OF PROSPECTIVE RESIDENT
• Annual household income of $50,000+
• Minimum credit score of 550
• Stable employment
• No pending bankruptcy
• No disqualifying criminal history
It would be about 5-6 weeks before you would be living in the house once you pick your home and we go under contract. The only money needed would be for a refundable security deposit so you will need similar to what any rental would require to get into the house. The big advantage besides getting the house you want now and not having to wait until a lender approves you is locking in your purchase price in so when you are ready to buy it will be lower than the open market price. However if you decide not to buy, that is fine. You can use it as a regular rental 12 months at a time, up to 5 years. No obligation to purchase.
Feel free to call BJ Candella, text him (970-673-0891) or email him at BJ@KittleTeam.com. Or set up appointment to come to the Kittle Real Estate Office in Fort Collins.
Please google “Kittle Real Estate” to see the best reviews in the business. References from other families can be provided as well. Don’t be scammed by other rent to own programs. If someone mentions putting you in ‘credit repair’ first, it is not legit and a scam. BJ will be the one with you from start to finish, showing you houses, writing the contract, closing, etc. You can also look up BJ Candella on Zillow and read all his personal 5-star reviews.
* Program does not apply to trailers, modulars, foreclosures, or houses that need a lot of renovations. We are looking at move-in ready houses that are currently for sale on market. So you pick from the same houses any buyer does.
BJ has actually put his own family through the program, that is how much we believe in it!